Policies & Forms
This section is a quick-reference guide to the Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department's policies.
- Athletic Courts
- Athletic Fields
- Banner Locations Map
- Best Practice Guidelines during COVID
- Community Garden
- Guidelines and Rules
- Form and Waiver
- Program Transfers
- Special Event Application
- Special Event Planning Guide
- Wavier and Release of Liability
- Weather Cancellations: You can find weather cancellation postings on the Parks Department page of the City website, www.oconomowoc-wi.gov/parks under News and Announcements.
We make every effort to hold class but safety comes first.
Weekday cancellations will be posted on the website by 4 p.m. Any cancellations made after 4 p.m. will be made on site. When time permits, we will post cancellations made after 5 p.m. or on weekends. After-hour and weekend cancellations may not be posted on the website. If unsure, report to the site and recreation department staff will direct you.
We make every effort to make up classes canceled resulting from
There is no guarantee that this will be possible.
No refunds will be given.
You can sign up to receive alerts via email or text message here.