Water Craft Rentals
Rentals are on a first come, first serve basis. We do not reserve watercraft rentals.
Rentals are available during normal beach hours which is 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.- weather permitting.
The last rental will go out no later than 5:30 p.m. Rental times will be adjusted in bad weather and when there are events at the beach.
Rentals are available when a boat launch attendant is on duty. Hours are subject to change due to weather. To rent, go to the lifeguard house by the boat launch.
Watercraft available are:
4 double kayaks
6 single kayak
Boat Rental Rules & Guidelines
• All rentals must remain on Lac La Belle.
• Must be 16 years old with valid Driver’s License to rent a watercraft.
• Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult in the boat or need a parent's signature to go out alone.
• Rentals are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• There is no fishing or swimming allowed from the boat.
• Boaters must remain in boat seat at all times
• Animals are not permitted in the boats.
• Staff has the right to refuse a rental.
Canoe, kayak and paddleboat rentals are available on an hourly basis based on the following fee structure:
1 hour rental $10.00 Resident / $15.00 Non-resident
4 hour rental $30.00 Resident / $45.00 Non-resident
8 hour rental $60.00 Resident / $90.00 Non-resident
Paddle board rentals are available on an hourly basis.
$ 15 / hour Resident
$ 20 / hour Non-Resident
SUP Free Fridays
What: Try a stand up paddleboard for free!
When: 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. select Fridays in June, July and August. Call the department for dates.
Where: City Beach
How: Must be 16 years old with a valid driver's license or with an adult. Each participant gets a half hour. First come, first served.