The following permits below are now available in a fillable form.
Submit the required sketch along with any supporting paper work and fees.
Accessory Use Permit - Fillable Form
- Pool - Example of sketch needed to accompany permit
- Fence - Example of sketch needed to accompany permit
- Deck - Example of sketch needed to accompany permit
- Shed - Example of sketch needed to accompany permit
- Outdoor Shelter/Gazebo - Example of sketch needed to accompany permit / Examples of outdoor structure and gazebo
- Easement Infringement Agreement - needed if installing a deck, patio, fence or any type of decorative landscaping, driveway or additional hard surface in a City utility or City easement. Must be signed by property owner and Utility Representative.
Building Permit- Fillable Form
- Remodel / Addition
- Special Inspection
Electrical Permit- Fillable Form
Plumbing Permit- Fillable Form
HVAC Permit- Fillable Form
Sprinkler Permit- Fillable Form
Project Requirements for Residential Buildings
Project Requirements for Commercial Projects
- Commercial Building Occupancy
- Sign Permit Application
- All signage needs review and approval from the Planning Department, prior to building inspection permit.
- Please review the City's Handout 'Sign Review Process'