Payments for taxes, utility bills, and the majority of city services are handled through the Finance Department.
In Person or By Mail
The City of Oconomowoc accepts checks, money orders, cashier’s checks, and cash as payment. Checks can be mailed to City of Oconomowoc, PO Box 27, Oconomowoc, WI 53066.
A 24-hour drop box is located on the east side of City Hall by the St Paul Street entrance.
Automatic Payment Plan
Utility payments can be automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account. There is no charge for this service. To sign up for this convenient service please use our My Account Portal or you can fill out and return this Application.
Property taxes and utility bills may be paid online using a credit card or E-check.
- Property Tax Payments are made online at Waukesha County’s website. The City of Oconomowoc is partnering with Point and Pay LLC to accept online payments. Point & Pay LLC charges a convenience fee for online payments.
- $1.50 per Electronic Check (Echeck), for transaction $10,000 and greater an Echeck fee of $10 applies
- 2.39% of payment amount for Credit and Debit cards, $1.50 minimum charge applies
- Utility Payments can be made online using our My Account Portal. Accepted payment methods are Visa, Mastercard, Discover, debit card, or Echeck. Payments processed using a debit/credit card are charged a convenience fee of 3.25% per account for payments of $100 or more. Payments less than $100 will incur a flat fee of $3.25. Online bank account payment transactions will be charged a convenience fee of $1.10. Payments may also be made by calling Payment Service Network at (877) 885-7968 for automated service or (866) 917-7368 for a live representative. Additional transaction fees may apply.
- MyMeter - Utility Billing Phone App can be downloaded to your iOS or Android smartphone. The app looks like an orange house with a message logo. Once downloaded you would select Oconomowoc Utilities from the alphabetical menu. There you can view and pay bills, manage notifications, view your usage and more.
Pay Station at Bank Five Nine
Bank Five Nine has three convenient locations in the City of Oconomowoc that will accept payment of your utility bill.
When will I receive my property tax refund
If your check or online payment exceeds the amount due on your property tax bill, the City will issue a refund check to you within 2 – 4 weeks if your refund is over $5.00. If your refund is $5.00 or less, you may request a refund in person at the City Hall Finance Office. If paying in person, the City will issue a cash refund if the amount is $150 or less, otherwise a check will be issued within 2 – 4 weeks.