The scheduled dates for elections in 2022 are:
- February 15 (Spring Primary)
- April 5 Spring Election
- August 9 Partisan Primary
- November 8 General Election
Polls are open from 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. Note: Photo ID is required.
Spring Elections Are Non-partisan: If a Primary is necessary it is held on the third Tuesday in February and the Spring Election is held on the first Tuesday in April. Non-partisan offices include:
- Local: Mayor, Aldermen, and School Board Members: Interested in running for a local office, follow this link to the Wisconsin Elections Commission for information and paperwork http://elections.wi.gov/candidates/local/non-partisan. You may also obtain paperwork at City Hall or by clicking on one of the following: Alderperson or Mayor.
- Candidate Nomination Paperwork for District 3 Alderperson needs to be submitted by August 10, 2021.
- County: County Board Supervisor, Multi-Jurisdictional Judge, County Executive, County Advisory Referendum if applicable
- State: State Superintendent of Public Instruction, Justice of the Supreme Court, Circuit Court Judge, Court of Appeals Judge, Statewide Referendum if applicable
If a Primary is necessary it is held on the second Tuesday in August and the General Election is held on the first Tuesday in November.
Fall Elections Are Partisan:
Partisan offices include:
- President and Vice-President of the United States
- Lieutenant Governor
- Attorney General
- Secretary of State
- State Treasurer
- United States Senator
- Representative in Congress
- State Senator
- Representative to the Assembly
- County District Attorney
- County Clerk
- County Treasurer
- County Sheriff
- County Clerk of Circuit Court
- County Register of Deeds
- Referendum, if applicable