Wisconsin Avenue and Main Street will be closed at 5 p.m. Friday, Sept. 23 for the annual Homecoming Parade. Read on...
A recent court decision has determined the use of a dropbox to return your absentee ballot is prohibited. Read on...
Oconomowoc’s Peacock Dam will be undergoing repairs/modifications. To accomplish this work, Fowler Lake must be drawn down approximately 2 feet. Read on...
Your water is safe to drink during flushing, however you may see some discoloration. If this happens, run your cold water tap for a few minutes until the water clears. If you have concerns, please call the Utility at 262-569-2196
The City of Oconomowoc’s Municipal Code includes process requirements for code amendments and other formal municipal actions that require a public hearing. All public hearing notices are published in the Oconomowoc Enterprise, the City’s official newspaper.
- PD Codification Amendment
- Common Council 9/20/2022
- Dent Spa LLC Conditional Use Permit
- Common Council 10/18/2022
- Western Lakes Fire District Assesses Critical Need for Additional Staffing, Necessary Funding Press Release
- Western Lakes Fire District Open Assessment Fact Sheet
- Western Lakes Fire District Assessment of Fire/EMS Needs & Funding Options
- Library Trustee Appreciation 10/4/2022
- Absentee Voting Notice 11-8-2022