The City of Oconomowoc is entertaining proposals from qualified firms to provide financial auditing services for the City of Oconomowoc, Wisconsin (hereafter, referred to as “City”) for the fiscal years ending 2022 – 2024. Read on...
Waukesha County Parks Lake Country Trail section that passes through the City of Oconomowoc will be closed from Oct. 3 through March of 2023 for utility work by the American Transmission Company. Read on...
A recent court decision has determined the use of a dropbox to return your absentee ballot is prohibited. Read on...
Oconomowoc’s Peacock Dam will be undergoing repairs/modifications. To accomplish this work, Fowler Lake must be drawn down approximately 2 feet. Read on...
The City of Oconomowoc’s Municipal Code includes process requirements for code amendments and other formal municipal actions that require a public hearing. All public hearing notices are published in the Oconomowoc Enterprise, the City’s official newspaper.
- Dent Spa LLC Conditional Use Permit
- Common Council 10/18/2022
- Western Lakes Fire District Assesses Critical Need for Additional Staffing, Necessary Funding Press Release
- Western Lakes Fire District Open Assessment Fact Sheet
- Western Lakes Fire District Assessment of Fire/EMS Needs & Funding Options
- Library Trustee Appreciation 10/4/2022
- Absentee Voting Notice 11-8-2022