Home Page News & Announcements

Posted on: February 27, 2018

Spot a pothole in the City?


To report a pothole in the City that needs attention, log onto the City’s Web Site and under the Resident Help Center, you can find “Report a Problem”.  Then under the Dept. of Public Works area, you can report a concern by clicking on the appropriate category, sign into the Request Tracker, and fill out the form.

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in Home Page News & Announcements