Water Craft Rentals
are available for rent at City Beach during normal beach hours which is 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. The last rental will go out no later than 7 p.m. Rental times will be adjusted when there are events at the beach.
Rentals are available when a boat launch attendant is on duty. Hours are subject to change due to weather. To rent, go to the lifeguard house by the boat launch.
Boat Rental Rules & Guidelines
- All rentals must remain on Lac La Belle.
- Must be 16 years old with valid Driver’s License to rent a watercraft.
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult in the boat.
- Rentals are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- There is no fishing or swimming allowed from the boat.
- Boaters must remain in boat seat at all times
- Animals are not permitted in the boats.
- Staff has the right to refuse a rental.
- Lifeguard supervision is not provided
Canoe, kayak and paddleboat rentals are available on an hourly basis based on the following fee structure:
1 hour rental $10.00 Resident / $15.00 Non-resident
4 hour rental $30.00 Resident / $45.00 Non-resident
8 hour rental $60.00 Resident / $90.00 Non-resident
Paddle board rentals are available on an hourly basis.
$ 15 / hour Resident
$ 20 / hour Non-Resident
Nonresident cards purchased at the Community Center can be used to pay for Beach Fees ONLY. If someone presents a nonresident card for beach fees, they will be charged resident rates for the person whose name is on the card ONLY. Refer to a waterfront supervisor if questioned about a nonresident card.
What: Try a stand up paddleboard for free!
When: 1:30 and 3:30 p.m. June 16, July 21 and Aug. 18
Where: City Beach
How: Must be 16 years old with a valid driver's license or with an adult. First come, first served.