Public Boat Launches
The City of Oconomowoc maintains two public boat launches. Lac La Belle boat launch is located at City Park on the southern shore of Lac La Belle and is accessible from W. Wisconsin Avenue in downtown Oconomowoc with limited street trailer parking available. The Fowler Lake boat launch is located behind City Hall and is accessible from St. Paul Street. Limited on-site trailer parking is also available.
Lac Labelle Boat Launch Hours
Launch attendant is on duty Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend, weather permitting during the following hours:
- Weekend Hours 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Weekday Hours 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Lac Labelle Launch Fees
All launch fees are established according to Wisconsin DNR guidelines.
- Daily launch Non-Motor/Non-Trailer $ 7.50 Resident / $ 7.50 Non-resident
- Daily launch Motorized boat <20’ length $ 10.25 Resident / $ 10.25 Non-resident
- Daily launch Motorized boat 20’-26’ length $ 12.50 Resident / $ 18.75 Non-resident
- Daily launch Motorized boat >26’ length $ 14.75 Resident / $ 22.25 Non-resident
*$7.00 Drop Box fee applies when launch attendant is not on duty.
Fowler Lake Launch
There is no launch attendant on duty at the Fowler Lake boat launch. Deposit launch fees in the drop box located at the launch.
- $7.00 drop box fee
- Season passes can be purchased at Lac La Belle boat launch or at the Recreation Department office, 220 W. Wisconsin Avenue (Community Center).
Season pass good for use on Lac La Belle and Fowler Lakes
- Non-Motorized boat $ 75.00 Resident / $ 75.00 Non-resident
- Motorized boat < 20’ $ 102.50 Resident / $ 102.50 Non-resident
- Motorized boat 20’-26’ $ 125.00 Resident / $150.00 Non-resident
- Motorized boat > 26’ $147.50 Resident / $172.50 Non-resident